This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. This module is free - simply add to your basket and complete the checkout process. You will not be asked for any payment details. You will be emailed your enrolment details within 24 business hours of purchase (often much sooner).
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019. Content includes:
- what are human rights?
- a brief history of human rights and how they are protected in Queensland
- responsibilities of public entities, courts, tribunals and Parliament
- human rights complaints processes
This module includes interactive activities. There is no mandatory assessment for this module. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Our online training modules are great options for large workforces, people who may not be able to access face-to-face training or those wanting a brief introduction to anti-discrimination and human rights law in Queensland. Registration for up to 100 users can be processed directly through this store.
- Online store orders will be processed within 24 business hours - although often sooner.
- Orders after 5:00 pm and weekend orders will be processed the next business morning.
- Please wait 24 business hours and check your SPAM/JUNK email folders before contacting us about a 'missing' invitation email.
For larger groups, please contact our training team on 1300 130 670 or email email@example.com. Our team can provide details on group subscription rates and the ability to monitor and report on your group’s training.
If your organisation has an existing LMS on which you would like to host QHRC training, we have several options to support this.
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- 25 minutes
- Yes, Level AA WAG 2.1 Standard
- Yes, on desktop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
- Yes, upon completion