The location for this online training module from QHRC has moved to:
Please alert your organisation to update their links. This link will be discontinued on 15th April 2020.
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. You will be emailed your enrolment details within 24 business hours of purchase (often much sooner).
Designed as an induction and refresher training tool, this brief module covers the essential elements of anti-discrimination law in Queensland. Content includes:
- types of discrimination, where and how it can occur
- sexual harassment
- vilification and victimisation
- unlawful requests for information
- dealing with discrimination
This module includes interactive activities, case studies and assessment questions to confirm participant understanding. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
Our online training modules are great options for large workforces, people who may not be able to access face-to-face training or those wanting a brief introduction to anti-discrimination and human rights law in Queensland. Registration for up to 100 users can be processed directly through this store.
- Online store orders will be processed within 24 business hours - although often sooner.
- Orders after 5:00 pm and weekend orders will be processed the next business morning.
- Please wait 24 business hours and check your SPAM/JUNK email folders before contacting us about a 'missing' invitation email.
For larger groups, please contact our training team on 1300 130 670 or email@example.com. Our team can provide details on group subscription rates and the ability to monitor and report on your group’s training.
If your organisation has an existing LMS on which you would like to host QHRC training, we have several options to support this.
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- 60 minutes
- Yes, Level AA WAG 2.1 Standard
- Yes, on desktop, tablet or mobile (widescreen)
- Yes, upon completion
- Yes, graded online quiz